Are you interested in a career that makes a difference in the lives of students with specials needs?
Desert Choice Schools, a private special education day school, is looking for special education teachers, behavior technicians and school psychologists to work in our classrooms. Join our team of passionate, caring professionals on the front line of helping students and schools succeed.
Made up of talented, dedicated professionals who share a passion for helping students reach their potential, Desert Choice Schools values and looks for colleagues who are trustworthy, nimble, open, caring, and collaborative.
If that description fits you—or even someone you know—we’d love to hear from you. We are growing—and looking for top talent to join our team.
JOB ADVANCEMENT AND PERKS
- Career growth and advancement opportunities in multiple areas
- Become certified in PCMA training with our on staff trainers
- A collaborative team approach
- Strong mentorship and appraisal programs
- Continuing education support, professional development, pre-training, and on-the-job training
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plans
- Reimbursement and assistance with continuing education, background checks and licensures
- Relocation assistance and travel reimbursement (for many on-site positions)
- Referral bonuses
Watch our latest video to learn more about our Desert Choice Team
Desert Choice is a part of the Learn It family of companies, a national organization dedicated to helping all children succeed in school and life.
View Our Job Opportunities » Search for Desert Choice Jobs by using the drop down menu
Learn more about our organization at learnitsystems.com/family